2017 DUESEY DAYS 2 MILE & 10K
Event details and schedule
Saturday, July 8, 2017 --
Race beings at 8:00 a.m.
Registration/Check-In -- 6:45- 7:45 a.m.
Park on a side street near Central Park. Registration will take place in Central Park on the Northeast side. Feel free to come early & get warmed up on the side streets. Food & drink will be provided in the park following the race.
- Promptly following the conclusion of both races
- Medals given to the top 2 finishers in each division (male & female)
- Plaques awarded to the top overall male & female finishers (2 mile & 10K)
Awards will not be mailed so please stay to claim.
- Both courses are within city limits of Garner.
- Courses are flat and hard surfaced.
- Well marked & staffed with volunteers.
- Police control traffic.
- First Aid Stations will be set up at the 2.5 and the 5 mile mark on the 10K course.
- Portable toilets will be available at the start/finish of the race
RACE DIVISIONS— (Male & Female)
-13 & Under
TIMING INFORMATION :
Both races will use chip timing done by True Time Racing Services.
REGISTER AT THE VMRC OR ONLINE AT WWW.ACTIVE.COM
REGISTRATION FORM AVAILABLE BELOW: